Brewing and Football

Or Jai Alai?

What the… world is that game? Sneezles61

I think what it is is if the local team is playing they have an no competition clause. But what if you’re team is not in the hunt and you want to watch a more meaningful game. I guess you get NFL ticket. It’s not about the fans it’s about the money. Then when people stop watching they scratch their heads about what to do. They don’t seem to pull that stuff with college football. Yet

I’m happy about that and hope it never gets to them pulling that crap. Now with a Roku and ESPN I can get some college football that is not on regular TV and lots of basketball. Being a Syracuse native I’m an Orange fan and have been able to see just about every b-ball game.

Tuesday night’s game was delayed because a fan almost in the front row had a heart attack. The Dome is up on the hill and they have called it heart attack hill for years after so many had them after walking up. Very sad. Get some exercise or take the shuttle bus.

The Orange awoke from a slumber and played a helluva game against my Buckeyes last week. Our first loss. The Bucks rebounded with 2 big 10 wins this week…
Never bet against Boeheim.

So, anyone know when the Blue/Gray game is? I swear you put a big wire on each side of the stadium, you could light up a city for a week! I don’t know of many games that the crowd gets so bonkers! Sneezles61

Any of them. Coach or players :slight_smile: The win over the eyes was a shocker.

Not sure if you’re a D-II football fan @sneezles61 but U of M Mankato takes on Ferris State this weekend in the national championship semi-finals. Go Dawgs!

1 Like

My wife sez today is the glue/gray game! I’ll need to investigate… Sneezles61

Well today is army /navy. Are you talking about the all American bowl

Yes… Sneezles61

BLUE-GREY ALL-AMERICAN BOWL
Site: Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium
Date: December 17, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m. CST on Impact Football Network

Site: Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium
Date: January 5, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST on ESPN3

Site: Houston Texans’ NRG Stadium
Date: January 14, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. CST on ESPN3

Site: Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium
New Date: January 29, 2019
New Time: 10:00 a.m. CST on Impact Football Network

I don’t even get that impact network but I think I get ESPN 3

Now I’m confused… I thought college ball was done on New Years day… ?:confused: Sneezles61

It’s high school players. Kind of an exhibition game unless there’s another one. I’m not familiar with it I just did a Google search

3 is online. Get the ESPN app for a Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku or just go to their web site.

Yes I have that on my Roku. My provider is YouTubeTV just switched from Sling way more sports channels for about the same price

Still no NFL without Sunday ticket though?

How so? Between Fox CBS NBC ESPN I get all the local games. No out of market though. Although YouTubeTV gives me the CT feed so I’ll always have the Patriots. My HD antenna gives me the NY stations so I’ll always get Jets and Giants. The one thing I lost is NFL Network but picked up NESEN and FSNY.

We can’t get any of the “local” stations on an antenna. Too flat and too far away. Our condo association gets a deal with Comcast for a basic package and you can add what you want. Good deal for those who are year round. Bad deal for my neighbor who is here about three months and pays for twelve.

Naturally if the Giants or Bills play a Florida team, I have a shot at seeing them. If not it’s a crap shoot. I just can’t see the expense for Sunday ticket. We aren’t always around to see the games I would be paying for.