Brewing and Football

That had to suck.

That’s where the saying comes " crying in your beer"

Ahhh, the dreaded commercial drag… And not to mention ALL those extra eyes looking at all that filled out paper work… " resubmit this application… you forgot to cross the T"!! :tired_face: Sneezles61

This Saints and Rams game is very good! Tonight will be another shoot fest with Pac and Pats… Best not indulge too much of this big brew I have…:sleeping: Sneezles61

1 Like

Did some tailgating at the Yale bowl yesterday cool stadium. My nephew goes there. Also watching Rams saints. Wife likes the Packers. Had her on the log splitter today bless her. Now we’re crashing on the couch . Couple beers and cold pizza

1 Like

Stupid Lions…:face_vomiting:

What annoys me is the Patriots are a good team why do opponents insist on helping them win.

So… the Packers lost then…? Sneezles61

1st half was a good game. They showed the play of the day during half time. One handed grab in the end zone of the Yale game. That was fun. I saw it live but not the replay since the Yale bowl doesn’t have any of that high tech scoreboard stuff. Throw back stadium. 60k wooden seats and grass. Kind of cool . Only couple thousand at the game. Easy walk back to the car for a drink. I’ve been to quite a few Notre Dame games and West Point no comparison really but still fun and I do like tailgating

1 Like

I haven’t been to a UMD game up here yet, but you see many peeps show up with a sleeping bag to snuggle up in while watching! Sneezles61

1 Like

So I was at a tradeshow in Atlanta all last week but managed to make it back to the room Thursday evening to watch my Stiller DESTROY the panthers. :smiling_imp: Was a lot of fun to watch. Nice to be home, hopefully brew this weekend before the next game. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

Things are getting interesting. Late season is great things tighten up.

Oh my heavens I do not know how my Stillers pulled that off yesterday. I know I was nearly horse by the end of the game from yelling at the TV. :joy:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

The game of the day yesterday Eagles and NO was really a blowout! I certainly thought the Eagles would’ve showed up! Sucked Da Bears won… But someone has to be loser! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

1 Like

I hope the Eagles and the Giants play next week like they did this week. And the cowboys beat the skins. Just dreaming is all

What a good game tonight! The game of the week right there… I hope 2nd half keeps the groove going! Sneezles61

1 Like

Well I missed the second half of the game of year. Wife went to bed at the 1/2 then company came down after putting the grands to bed. Asked to turn the tube off and mocked me and the wife for sitting on the couch Sunday for 6 hrs watching football. I didn’t have the heart to tell them it was actually 9hrs. Only six on Saturday. Only the first batch of grandkids arrived more coming in tonight. The beer was enjoyable. Watched the score rolling like a slot machine on my phone out of the corner of my eye.

2 Likes

It was a great game! I haven’t been a Kansass fan so them losing didn’t hurt my one feeling! :grin: Sneezles61

Nice job by the lions snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. :flushed:

1 Like

Redskins lost that’s good. Doing the math