Brewing and Football

Good look at two rookie QBs, Mayfield vs Darnold…gonna be hard to get Mayfield out of the lineup. Tough luck for Tyron.

Oh boy… My team looks like they flew off the rails… :weary: Sneezles61

My wife is a Packers fan or at least a Rogers fan. Guess I can’t blame her.

While we’re on the subject since the Giants are going nowhere this season ive become a Jets fan or at least a Sam Darnold fan. Thanks Kirk for the snub. See you next week.

Yeah, my 11 year old son is in a fantasy league with his buddies and was debating starting Rodgers last night. . .I told him ALWAYS bet on Rodgers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: In other news Burfict was head hunting Bell again and destroyed his own teammate. Shocker. At least we got the win.

:beers:
Rad

Well then, we will need to be posting dissings’ this Sunday!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

Nah. I’ve got no problems with the Vikes just a little backstory to make the game more interesting is all

Was more about the camaraderie… heckling… The shear fun of watching football… :sunglasses: I don’t take much serious… causes heartburn! Sneezles61

1 Like

Sorry I missed that Ohio State game. Quite a stunner. I’ll bet someone made alot of money

And I’m glad I missed the gophers game too… I can’t believe they chucked that game… Or should I say, I’ve come to expect it? Sneezles61

Haha . Going brew today during the Jets Vikings game. Pretty windy here today so they maybe a bit grouned

That was around here yesterday… Now its calm and a very nice day for a football game! And it would also be a great day for brewing… Whats brewing… Saison? Sneezles61

Having a houseful of guests for Thanksgiving week. Going to brew up a kegs worth of a pale ale. Hopefully that will be enough.

Looks like we may have a game

1 Like

Just started watching… Sneezles61

Wind reeks havock on field goals

And apparently the snaps. Better give up on the shotgun

Had my Ofest party last night. Yeah yeah yeah significantly late, but with the brewery and stuff I’ve been busy. Well being in Columbus the party was interesting with the Ohio State game. Many, many upset guests.

1 Like

I can’t hardly believe we have a running game… Anything in the air is up to the wind…
Hey Loopie, is it open yet? Sneezles61

Not quite yet. Little hiccups turn into week long delays. Soon hopefully!

2 Likes