Best Setup with a 2k budget

There are words I’m prohibited from saying… I’ll simplify OMG!
Next mission… Show us what yer dwinking on the what are you drinking episode…
Holy Moly… Need some shades. :sunglasses: there we go… Oops​:mask:
Sneezles61

1 Like

pretty amazing setup. Looks like some major skill went into that. Making beer is a breeze compared to all that effort. I have high hopes for your outcomes

1 Like

NICE work!

1 Like

Have you brewed on it yet?

That is f’n sweet! Very well done!

2 Likes

I love the fact that this thread started with a 2k budget and finished with this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously awesome mancave!!

:beers:
Rad

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same! For some reason my 2k doesn’t spend as well as @EGBIII

1 Like

I’m thinking over budget :smile:

1 Like

Maybe add an extra 0 behind the 2?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Three brews in so far. Pale Ale first to learn the system, came out ok but got the first brew out of the way. Just put the Citra IPA on the tap and it is incredible! Cream ale in fermenters, trying two different yeast strands and turning one into a Peach Cream ale. Aka Peaches n’ Cream.

Next on list is a British brown and then we will see where the road takes us!!!

3 Likes

Very envious of your beautiful setup! Seriously, though…did you get all that done for under 2K?

If you did I need to hire you as a consultant on my brewery in the next house!

1 Like

You could add some pot to the peach one and call it “Peaches and Herb”. :rofl::rofl: Sorry, couldn’t help myself. I’m probably a little more envious than in my previous post. Again, fantastic space!

2 Likes

Very impressive. Makes my dusty garage with leaves and grass blowing around look kind of pathetic.

3 Likes

Long as the beer comes out good

2 Likes