Beer prices

The only reason I’m posting this is because if you scroll down it gives the prices of beer at NFL stadiums. Yeah Giants. Sucks for raider fans

$5 for a beer is not too bad. Likely just serving BMC but even then venues like this usually make you pay a premium if you want them to put up with you while you get drunk.

I think when we were at Yankee stadium they sold big Heinekens for $14

When DC United played at RFK beers were 10 bucks, There were craft beers available for more in some places around the stadium. The pupusa stand had the big cans of medelo especial for 10 along with awesome food. I’m sure at the new stadium they’ll cost more and have fewer food options.

Our newest arena the Barclays Center is pretty nice. They basically stuck an arena inside a high end food court.

I wish they had something special beer wise

5 bucks is friggin cheap for a stadium beer regardless what kind it is. When I buy beers at Heinz Field, I usually get a dollar back from a 20 when buying 2 at a time. It’s pretty sad paying that kind of money but I know that ahead of time and plan for it. I like to enjoy myself and inflated beer prices is just something we have to deal with. They sold 24 oz Heinekens for 15 at the Chesney concert a few weeks ago

Went to a Steelers pre-season game last year and they had a decent selection of craft beers. I go to maybe one game a year and I figure 2-3 beers are included in my cost to go to the game. :innocent: Pirates stadium has a TON of craft selections, plus it’s a great place to watch a game even though the team sucks. Honestly, I’d rather watch football on TV.

:beers:
Rad

Home is always the best seat in the house and the food and beer come at a much cheaper price. We pick at least 1 game per year to go to, though. The atmosphere out there is incredible and it’s nice to be part of it. It’s hard for me to watch baseball on TV but PNC is a great place to see a lousy team play.

I should have mentioned that I don’t even bother watching baseball on TV, at the ballpark is the only way to watch baseball, preferably with a beer in my hand. :innocent: Sunday games are great cause then the kids can run the bases after the game.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

We usually go to college games and tailgate with home brew

1 Like

I’m not much for big crowds… I like it rather quiet… I will attribute that to my hearing not as good any more and trying to have a conversation… well, does’nt work…
And the busyness and constant shuffling… I like it at home rather nicely! Sneezles61