Beer Can Collection

If you let a kid wear a hat like that they may grow up with an unhealthy fixation on brewing and beer

1 Like

Not too bad a choice… to not keep it… Maybe? Well, perhaps my G-parents wouldn’t mind too? :neutral_face: Sneezles61

I had a Black Label hat knit out of used cans. It was pretty warm

Hey Mabel

And George… With can coolers that sez, Keep your hands on my beer! :confused: Sneezles61

Well I guess the verdict is in . Beer can hats for all of us. Will be a step up from my aluminum foil hat. Hope it works as well

Wow those hats are pretty awesome! I bet I could get my wife to have some residents at her nursing home knit me up some real nice ones! Only issue now is that I only save 1 of each can. Guess I could always just do them by brewery.

1 Like

Or a collage

Or ditch… Brew cat… Loose that dorky foil hat… And no… no one is trying to steal it when they give you a hug! :smirk: Sneezles61

I’d take the Oly hat over pinning my pants halfway down my thighs so my boxers showed for all the world to see!! In what universe is that ever ok?
Good luck doing that in the 1970’s in my neighborhood. They’d be notifying your next of kin.

1 Like

one of these?

1 Like

That looks familiar. I’m on the right

1 Like

My, what long shiny ears you have!!:joy: Sneezles61

1 Like

Found this old can in my woods. I think it’s pretty friggin’ awesome.

1 Like

OMG… The Pfeiffers man! I trust you started your brewiana collection around that rascal? Sneezles61

1 Like

He’s quite the character!

We have an old, small statue of him… He’s been knocked around, and glued back together… Maybe not as valuable as a mint shape… But he’s on the shelf, always there waiting! Sneezles61

I’ve been watching the rummage sales for one of those… no luck so far, but there’s gotta be one out there!

That can was produced 1940-1955 or so…Pfeiffer was a Detroit brewery that got consolidated into G. Heileman brewing, inc. back when the number of Brewers dropped each year until it bottomed out in the early 1980’s …hard to believe we are up to 7000 breweries now.

I’d like to find a few “heet can” beer cans… There is a breweriana fair right around the 4th of July over here that brings alot of collectors in… Its amazing how much stuff goes for. Sneezles61