Back in the saddle

I just returned to homebrewing last month after a 10 year absence. Wow, some great changes since. I started brewing in ‘96. Ordered from NB back then. I remember filling out a form and mailing it in. Fast Forward 20+ years, the website is fantastic. NB has grown a lot. SO many recipe kits to choose from these days. And it’s cool as hell that I can text a brewmaster with a question or issue, or come to the fellow brewers in the forum for answers. Same great equipment (some new toys), great new recipes, and incredible customer service from NB. I’m really digging the brewing experience this time around.
SD

2 Likes

Welcome. New old brewers always welcome here.

1 Like

Nice place here with good info. Not much trolling either. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Yes, come on in, shake of that dusty coat and have a brew! Tell us about your setup… Sneezles61

1 Like

Loopie brews terrible beer in a red cooler with grainy Breiss grain and is a noob!!! I’m sorry, I slipped up there for a minute. I clearly need to work on my trolling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though, welcome to the forums, there are a lot of people here who are incredibly willing to help and answer any questions you may have on any aspect of brewing. The NB kits are pretty solid and their customer service is practically second to none. Welcome back to the hobby/addiction, hope we can help! :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Hey @loopie_beer I see you’re in Cbus, as am I. I “liked” your FB page. I’ll have to get to 23 and 750 soon !!

Very intuitive! We hope it’s soon! :grinning: