Back at home

Yes after ten hours home. Pfff. A cold home brew. And un packing my nb package. And a brew day tomorow. Nice ending of my vacation

1 Like

How was your trip?

Fun stuff in colombia. Visit beer brewerys. On was intresting. Aguila brewery. They do open fermentation. With there special beers they do brew. Did ask him not afraid for wild yeast. Getting into the brew. Thats what they hope for he said creating nice flav. The brewery lab collects that yeast. Top fermetation. And thats how they create. There flav for the next batches. Damm they do produce. 5000 liters a day. For the lager beers further went bar hopping. And snow boarding. And some concerts. Now back on the island. Unpacking. Looking in the beer room how my childeren are doing. Got to transfer few beers to the keg. They should be ready. Have to take a grav reading first. Think tomorow will do. Me happy new hops. Dme lme. Grains some cherrie pure. Time to make a starter and brew at my house as well

1 Like

It’s interesting how there’s a huge emphasis on sanitary equipment, air locks, and so on with what we do - yet there’s breweries like that who make great beer, I’m assuming. Sounds like a great time in Columbia! Brew on

1 Like