Anyone use these bottles

Obviously the second is Kona. I was very disappointed when I got back from Hawaii only for them to sell out to Craft Brew Alliance a few months later…

1 Like

I forget what the first one was. I think it might be Redhook Brewery who goes makes a Longhammer IPA

1 Like

I love the screenprinted label on this one

A Red Stripe bomber

This bottle is a lot of fun to present with because it looks like a mini wine bottle

Holy Moly!!! The mother load of bugs!!! Wash your hands… Camera!!! Holy Moly!! :mask::mask:
Sneezles61

No that’s Corona Familiar not Corona Novela so it’s safe

3 Likes

That’s some sweet bottles you got there!

1 Like

One of my Dad’s homebrew bottles from the mid 1970s. These are so dense and heavy. Even so, I broke a commemorative1776-1976 bottle :frowning:

Well I’m not going to use the stub nose bottles anymore. Yesterday I opened one and the neck broke off with the cap. Wasted a nice beer.

Odd. One would think that long neck would be more prone to that… yah know leverage and all.

Yes but the short neck looked pretty thin. Could be the Switchback bottles. Anyway I have plenty of longnecks

That 1 quart Corona bottle exploded today. It was is my vault. An eight month old Czech Pils that I was saving to share. My wife was making a case for why we should turn on the AC. She had just finished saying “The fish tank is 91 degrees and it’s 100% humidity in here” and boom glass shards everywhere.
Then 3 minutes later we had a crazy hail storm.

No one hurt I hope…
Sneezles61

A piece of glass ended up with a lot of beer in the clean laundry basket, my wife got cut… I’m redoing the laundry and still alive to tell the tale.

1 Like

Above ground from adventures is the only way to fly… :beers:
Sneezles61