Anyone use these bottles

Tried to move my post. Oh well click on ot

Hard to see. I have three kinds of snub nosed bottles that I use. Is that what you are picturing? The Red Stripe Kind which I think is 11oz. another kind that is also 11 oz but the lips is different and annoying and then some 12oz snub nosed that are very appealing because that are fatter than a normal bottle. I have noticed no difference at all in bottle conditioning with them

Almost looks like the long hammer bottle…(where did that IPA go?)…
Sneezles61

These are Switchback bottles. I was wondering if the headspace made a difference. Drink alot of this up north never saved the bottles but I like them. Although Switchback is changing to cans now I think

12oz

1 Like

Yes I like those bottles a lot. I use them and do not think there is much if any difference in headspace filling with a bottling wand.

1 Like

North Peak here in Michigan bottles in those.

1 Like

I always wanted to try the Red Stripe bottles which look the same. Don’t drink enough of it to salvage enough for a batch.

Red stripe would be nice every 13th one is free

The Red Stripe bottles fit into a standard bottle footprint. I have them in my rotation and I like to put some of my stronger brews in them. Red Stripe also has really nice bombers that carry the squat shape as well. I treasure those.

1 Like

Never saw those

I like the bottle myself. It is a conversation starter.

I really like these oval shaped bottles. Almost like a hip flask. I wish they were amber and that the beer that came in them wasn’t so expensive

1 Like

A friend gave me these. I’d never seen them before.

1 Like

Digging through stuff and I found a bunch of replacement gaskets… should someone be interested in them…
Sneezles61

Where did you find that

First one looks like Longhammer…
Sneezles61