Anvil bucket fermentor?

Hello I have a question to anyone that uses the ANVIL BUCKET FERMENTOR how would one use a Thermowell without modifying the anvil bucket fermentor lit?

I’ve got 2 of them. Been using them for close to a year… I don’t think having a thermowell will bring any extra special advantage to fermenting… What is that wireless gizmo that does temp AND gravity? TILT… NB sells them.
Putting a spud on them, well that certainly did help… I can now rack from fermenter to keg… under pressure… Doing my best to eliminate O2 post fermentation. Sneezles61

I use a Sovereign fermenter which is very similar to an Anvil. I bought a thermowell with a two hole stopper. The thermowell two hole stopper was a little small so I made a sleeve for it by cutting the small end off of a universal stopper. The two hole thermowell stopper fits inside of the modified universal stopper and the entire assembly is inserted into the hole in the fermenter cover. Cheap, no leaks, no modifications to the fermenter, and it comes apart for easy cleaning. Hope this helps.