Akita Konno Tane-Koji [available now]

for any NORTH AMERICAN brewers:

i currently have “for special ginjo” tane-koji powder available for purchase.

if interested please PM me with your needs and i will provide a quote. i promise prices will be reasonable! bitcoin and paypal accepted.

shipping via USPS priority mail, packaged in food grade mylar MBBs

more info on the product itself here: http://www.akita-konno.co.jp/en/seihin/01.html

1 gram of powder is enough to make 3.14 lbs of koji

[attachment=0]ginjo.jpg[/attachment]

Hello,

I was looking for some Akita Konno Tane-Koji fo my Sake. I realize your post is very old, but was hoping you could tell me where I can purchase it, or if you still have access to it.

Let me know,

Thank you,

Kevin

He only posted three times six years ago. I’m not sure he will not reply.

Did you try the link?

hd4mark,

Thank for letting me know. Yes, I tried the link. I was all over that website, but cant figure out where or how to order.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Kevin

Well, this is surprising. So I went to Japan shortly after this and was able to work as a kurabito for part of my stay. When I returned, my hobbies went elsewhere and I did not continue homebrewing sake. I may still have the koji from Akita Konno, I’m 90% sure the bag was never opened. It may take me a few days to a week to track this down when I have the time. If I find it, I’d be willing to sell it as-is. It is a 70gram bag, suitable for 200kg of rice.

As for how I was able to get the koji, I sent an email to aok-lab@akita-konno.co.jp. One of their employees replied in English with a price sheet. They do accept international orders via wire, I have a family member in japan that helped me with a domestic order, for a lower price.

Well you caught me by surprise. I edited my comment. Thanks for replying to @Indy1K s post after all this time.