A little chillig help please

Since tomorrow is thanksgiving, my keezer is being used to store food. My keg with an imperial stout is outside on the deck. The outside temp is supposed to go to 26 tonight. Serving temp is 55ish. Should I bring it in or do I risk freezing it, and would freezing be bad? The outside temp tomorrow is supposed to go to 60. If I just leave it till tomorrow and then allow it to warm up would that be OK? FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

26 F will not be cold enough to freeze the beer in the keg for just a few hours at that temp. It will get nice and cold but not freeze. You can just leave it out there and I bet it will be just fine, and at a decent temperature to serve when it comes time.

It will be fine but you really need to rethink your priorities… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, I agree that my priorities are sometimes out of order. However, I do have to share this home with my wife. I will say that my priorities are a balance and this wife I have who has no problems with any hobby I take up needs to be maintained as well. So for the few days per year that I have to submit to her demands, I think I have a pretty good deal.

1 Like

Haha. Yea I hear ya brother! Same.