A good haul

Had my annual get together with my buds from College this weekend and we’ve taken to stopping at multiple breweries rather than buying cases for the weekend on the way to the lake house. This year we managed to hit the following: Hitchhiker, Spoonwood, Troegs, ZeroDay, EverGrain, and St Boniface Craft Brewing Company. 16 Crowlers, 5 Growlers, and a smattering of unique bottles. Was a great weekend. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

4 Likes

Had to Google what a “Crowler” is :confused:

It’s basically half of a growler sealed with a canning tool at a brewery. 32 oz of airtight goodness. Extremely handy for sampling if you’re not sure you want a full growler of something or if you want to be able to try several different beers rather than filling one or two growlers. Thank you Oskar Blues!

:beers:
Rad

Around here a half growler is a squealer

2 Likes

So was one of my old girlfriends

2 Likes

Amen. We had a new brewery pop up around here that has the 32 oz crowlers.

Holy Cr@p! you’ll be busy this week!! Bottoms Up-!

edit- just read it again and you may have already consumed these…:yum:

You are in my neck of the woods. Wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary(40) at Spoonwood.

We have canned crowlers, then the reusable half sized growlers are called howlers.

You dog you

1 Like

I guess we git screwed here… crawlers are 25 oz, and juniors are half grillers… 32 oz… now this damn atou corruption is really peaing on me!!!:rage: Rotting technology… SWneezles61 :rage::rage:

1 Like

Congrads