A good brew year 2021

My brew friends. Want to wish you all. A fun evening. And a good. 2021. Cheers ya all

7 Likes

And to all of you too! I’ll get the last brew of the year into a fermenter today…
Sneezles61

1 Like

I think I will make a resolution to brew more and different beers rather than my standard boring but tasty ones. Happy New Year and here is to 2021 turning into something more normal.

Our big celebration is staying home, having pizza, watching a movie, pretending we will stay awake late enough to watch the ball drop and I have a sixer of this for me Unholy — Coppertail Brewing Co. The Unholy should insure I don’t see the ball drop :zzz:

5 Likes

Trinity movies tonight… I really like the last one… “my name is nobody”…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Wild night planned here. Me and the wife…Pizza, Bells 2 hearted and some as yet to be determined dessert…trying to decide if we’ll wear our dressy sweats or just make it a casual evening on the sofa…haha

Happy New Year to all! May be all have better, healthier times in 2021!!

6 Likes

Cleaning all my kegs this afternoon so I can start 2021 anew. Getting dishpan hands. LOL. Listening to darkness on the edge of town by Springsteen .
Going to a bar with a outdoor area for a few brews this afternoon with a good friend and the spouse then pack it in early.
Happy brew year to all!

3 Likes

We’re going to hang with two couples at one of their houses. Munchies and some brew. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Family game night here, then taking bets on which of four kiddoes starts to drop first. My bet is the 4 year old outlasts the 7 year old. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hope you all have a great 2021!

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

I’m already in my PJs drinking my Bass ale. Had a nice meal of scallops and fries made in the air fryer our niece gave us. Pretty good if I must say. Going to watch Hamilton ond the tele tonight. Dougt we make midnight. Happy New Year all

5 Likes

This is why I stay home. Stay safe all

I haven’t been on here for a while or brewed for a while. Just had a lot going on this year. It will take most of 2021 to catch up on all of the posts here. And I will definitely brew a lot more in 2021! I hope you are all well. I have missed reading and learning.

4 Likes

Mon back! We’ve not changed… nor moved on… hunkered down, right here in good ol’ comfort, brew, zone…
I hope todays brew doesn’t follow 2020… :disappointed:
Sneezles61

2 Likes

By some miracle we made it to midnight. It was like 3.2.1 Happy New Year, lets go to bed.

3 Likes

Oh geez… I was up til 1…
I now know why I don’t like stating up late… Me eyes slammed open very early… I need a nap soon… Hoping this is the start of new days for all!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Haha we supose to go. To. A friends house. Well me had few drinks around 4 with my brew buddy. So not allowed to drive car. So wife drives. Its her friends house. After searching. For 30 min. And almost car accident. We went home. Wife angry. So me had fun night with my dogs. And home brew. And a sigar. Dogs and me did watch fire works

3 Likes