A different spin on temperature control

Cool, man! I just looked those up, sound pretty useful. Is it the plastic or glass? Siphonless? This fridge/carboy combo may be my next big purchase.

I’d avoid glass… And you’ll need a controller to… control the fridge temp.
Sneezles61

1 Like

Why avoid glass? The weight? I like the mini fridge idea, it would be a lot easier to move with if necessary, and good for lagering small batches. I’ve looked into the temp controllers a little bit. Any you like in particular?

Here is one of my favs based on price and what it does. I’ve had good success with them (accurate, reliable) all while being fair priced. They offer a WiFi option, not sure if I or you need that…

1 Like

It breaks easily… There are some horror stories of going to the hospital from a broken carboy, full of brew…
In fact… my fermenters now are the stainless steel ones… Our host has one… The lid comes completely off for cleaning…
Loopie has the ideal controller pointed out…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Cool thanks!! That sounds super reliable and the price is right for sure. WiFi seems a bit extra…

Ah ok that makes sense. Given my aforementioned clumsiness and tendency to drop things, glass is not the way to go for me I think. Will look into stainless…thanks

1 Like

Made it!!! They had just reopened for indoor service, so super lucky!! Great honey wildflower saison, and hophands APA was delish. Picked up an IPA to go, thanks for the rec!!!:+1::+1::+1::100:

3 Likes

Another great NEIPA Brewer that’s on my travel wish list…, Jealous!

1 Like

I picked up some alien crush to go. Get there if you can, man. Their stuff is killer!!

1 Like