2nd baby sweet jesus. Clone. In the keg

Just did keg my baby sweet jesus clone. This time did use vanilla bean tincture. Sample taste. Real nice. Now carbonation time. Few days and ready to drink. Abv 5.5 proc

5 Likes

I’m getting ready to mash in on this brew here shortly. @wilcolandzaat when do you add the pb2 powder? I’ve read that some add to boil (last 10 mins) and some add to secondary. I don’t plan on doing a secondary and was thinking of just adding it to the keg. Thoughts?

Me did add the peanutt choc power. To the secondary. About 8 days. Before transfer to the keg think you could add to the keg as well. But its a thick layer once it settles to the bottom. Afaid it will clock the beer spear. If you use. Cornilius kegs. You can use a mini spider or muslin bag. And pull it out. But me got. Heineken kegs. Aka sankey. Ones closed and co2. Kind of hard to open the keg again. Unless ofcourse empty

1 Like

I wound up draining a gallon of wort off in small kettle (with 10 mins left in boil) and mixed in the powders. This way i could mix them up very good before adding back to BK. We’ll see what happens.

Let me know how this will come out.

I will keep you posted. I’m thinking about putting in on nitro as I have that setup just sitting in brew closet.

The nitro should give a nice character. To the beer. Me gonna taste tomorow. Took it off forced card. Now its on tap.

1 Like