2019 D.E.A. Summer Sizzler Homebrew Competition

Hello Everyone!

The Down East Alers are again hosting our BJCP sanctioned homebrew competition on June 8th. We are part of the Southeastern Homebrewers Association and registration will be open in beerscores on April 24th.

If you have some good brews enter them and see if you have what it takes to win Best of Show :slight_smile:

Huh… anybody want to ask them to join in our conversations? Be great to hear how others brew… Sneezles61

You guys have a LOT going on here! I have a lot of reading to do :slight_smile:
Never new about this site before tonight, it’s good to see a large homebrew community!

1 Like

We encourage you… and others to join us… We aren’t a bitter lot of brewers… just like to exchange our thoughts, ideas of how each of us brew! A wonderful brew community! Sneezles61

1 Like

Just don’t get our IBUs up

2 Likes

Its a awesome group here. Nice info chats. Beter than the one i went on for 3 days. Cant remember. Its about belguim kriek and sour beers. Damm bunch of old farts stuck for years in their way of brewing. Nothing wrong. Whit this. But ask something. Answer. Again have to repeat. These stupid questions. Gave him the finger and left. Love the nb forum. Be here now for 2 years. Nice group of people

2 Likes

I looked up the link for anyone who is interested. https://www.downeastalers.club/summer-sizzler-2019