15 minute brewing method?

I know many will cringe at the thought of this but has anyone tried this extract brewing method?

Yep. Years ago it was the standard way to do it using hopped extract.

I’ve seen a 15 minute pale ale recipe. Extract with Crystal 60 and Cascade hops.

I brewed a couple of 1 gal extract+steep batches late last summer that were 20 minute boils. One was in the blond ale style range (light DME & 20L) - I added real fruit in secondary with good results. The other was in the amber ale style range (amber DME, 60L & Cascades hops) - I was happy with the result.

Are you brewing 5 gal or 1 gal batches? Did you have a specific style in mind for trying this approach?

The 15 minute brew only boils the bittering hops in a pressure cooker for 11 minutes and an aroma/flavoring hop tea on the stovetop. 5+ gallons of distilled water. I’m attempting a pilsner from the book “Brewing Classic Styles” by Zainasheff and Palmer. Here is the process: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/15-minute-brew-process.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+homebrewtalk+(Homebrew+Talk+Feed)
Hoping this works.

I forgot about this one. Was considering it a little while ago.